Boston, MA, USA – Wednesday, September 27, 2017 – Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communications solutions, today announced a new addition to their GWN series of Networking Solutions. The GWN7600LR is the first long-range outdoor WiFi Access Point in Grandstream’s portfolio. Ideal for outdoor long-range WiFi solutions and optimized for secure low-latency voice & video applications, the GWN7600LR features top-tier 300 meter WiFi coverage range, supports 450+ WiFi clients and offers weatherproof, cold/heat-resistant casing. Like all of Grandstream’s GWN series WiFi Access Points, the GWN7600LR offers the easiest installation and self-management capability on the market thanks to its controller-less design, which allows the GWN7600LR to control and manage up to 30 other GWN series APs.
This 802.11ac Wave-2 WiFi Access Point packs a portfolio of high-end networking features that allow businesses to offer highly competitive indoor/outdoor WiFi solutions, including:
- Dual-band Multi-User MIMO technology to maximize the amount of signals each Access Point can receive and transmit simultaneously
- Beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput
- Weatherproof casing and support for operations in -30C to 60C environments
- Extended WiFi coverage range up to 300 meters
- A controller-less design featuring embedded controller software within the product’s web user interface. This market-leading distributed self-management capability allows each GWN7600LR to manage a network of up to 30 GWN series WiFi APs independently without needing separate controller hardware or software – and without a single point of failure.
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput, 2 Gigabit network ports
- Support for 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Support for WiFi Multimedia (WMM), advanced QoS, WiFi Voice Enterprise & Roaming (802.11k/r/v) to ensure real-time performance of low-latency and jitter-sensitive applications such as 2-way mobile voice & video
- High-end security features including anti-hacking secure boot, critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, and unique security certificate/random default password per device
“The GWN7600LR represents the next step in the expansion of our GWN series of Networking Solutions,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “This device allows our channel partners and resellers to go beyond traditional indoor deployments and offer their customers powerful outdoor, long-range WiFi solutions. The GWN7600LR, like all other GWN series models, allows businesses to create high-end networking solutions that are easy to install and manage, secure to operate, and optimized for voice & video applications.”
About Grandstream Networks
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility.